Contact: Steven O'Connor
Phone: 01925 766034
Tastycreations is pleased to announce that they
have just won a GOLD ! in the 2012 Great Taste
Awards for their Tasty Lancashire Cheese sauce!
Well done Team
Tastycreations is a new company based in Culcheth, Cheshire and we produce a range of regional cheese sauces using some of the excellent award winning local cheeses and ingredients produced in the Northwest.
The regional cheese sauce pots are extremely versatile and can be used in a number of ways. The sauces are delicious poured hot on top of chicken, fish, red meat, pork, vegetables, potatoes or use as a cooking sauce in pasta, gnocchi, fish pie etc
1. Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce made with Dewlay's award winning Garstang Blue and Creamy Lancashire Cheese.
2. Red hot Leicester Cheese Sauce with chillies
3. Lancashire Cheese Sauce with 'Special Reserve' Tasty Lancashire Cheese, white wine and fresh parsley
4. Cheshire Cheese Sauce with Crumbly Cheshire cheese, Eddisbury Farm Cheshire cider and fresh chives.
5. Goats Cheese sauce with Delamere Goats cheese, lemon zest and basil.
6. 'Very Cheesy 'SIX English' Cheese sauce with six varities of English cheeses, garlic and cracked black pepper.
Available at Harvey Nichols (Manchester) Kenyon Hall Farm (Croft), Bents Garden Centre (Glazebury), Northern Harvest (Lowton), The Hollies farm shops (Tarporley & Lower Stretton), Dewlay Farm shop (Garstang), Highfield Farm shop (Newton) and more to follow soon..
For further information please follow through to email@example.com and http://www.foodlinkcheshire.org.uk
*****************NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON************