Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 20mins Marinade: 4 hrs
2 Chicken Breast
10 dried apricots
1 white onion
1 Red or orange pepper
4 sprigs of rosemary
4 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon of White wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Honey
1 fresh chilli
1 pinch Salt
1 tea spoon of cracked black pepper
1. Dice the onion and finely chop the chilli.
2. Zest and Juice all the orange into the freezer bag
3. Rough chop the rosemary and apricots
4. Crush the garlic cloves and add with the rosemary
5. Add all of the rosemary, white wine vinegar, apricots, salt, pepper, and honey to the bag with the orange juice bag .
6. Score the flesh of the chicken breasts (this helps absorb the flavour) and add to the bag. Tick and knot in the bag to keep out the air and gently move the bag round to make sure the ingredients are well mixed and distributed.
8. Us a deeper frying pan, I like to use seasame seed oil but you can use any. Fry the onions and chillis.
9. Add the chicken and sauce to the pan on a medium heat to cook through slowly, spoon the sauce on top the chicken during the cooking to prevent the chicken from getting dry
10. Turn the chicken after about 3-5 mins and check that it is fully cooked.
11. Serve with basmati rice and salad.