Prep: 5-10 mins
Chicken Korma Recipe
Half a bag of Spinach
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Garlic clove
2 tables spoons of Vegetable Oil
1 packet Creamed Coconut
¼ pint water - Vegetable Stock
1 squeeze Tomato Puree
½ pint Warm Milk
1 tsp Coriander
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Ground ginger
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Brown sugar
1 tbsp Curry powder
*this goes great with Basmati rice, please allow cooking time for rice separately
1. Measure out all the seasonings.
2. Warm the milk (not boiling) and add spices, sugar, stock (already mixed with 1/4 pint of hot water), tomato puree and creamed coconut until the coconut has dissolved.
3. Dice the onions and finely chop garlic, then fry onions and garlic together in a large pan until soft.
4. Add the combined milk spices etc to the pan with the onions and leave to simmer for 5 mins.
5. Add the chicken and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
6. while the chicken is cooking chop the pepper into 1-2cm pieces.
7. After 5 mins, check the chicken is cooked, if cooked remove from heat, and serve on a bowl of raw spinach and top with fresh raw pepper chunks for that extra crunch.