Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 30-45 mins
1 bag of New Potaotes
1 tsp Garlic granules
1 tbsp Chilli flakes
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Dried Rosemary
50g Butter (melted)
Oil (sun flower or veg)
Salt and black pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 180 C (if there’s a lot then do 200C)
2. Steam the new potatoes for 10 minutes until you are able to stick a knife in them and it come out relatively easily
3. Put the potatoes to one side to cool
4. Melt the butter in the microwave
5. Add all the seasonings to the melted butter with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well.
6. Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thick slices and place in a large bowl (careful they will still be hot!)
4. Add seasoning to the bowl and gently mix until all the potatoes are covered in the seasoning.
5. Pour contents of the bowl into a baking tray and evenly salt and black pepper it (I prefer to do a lot of black pepper).
6. Put in the oven and turn them every 10 mins. Total cooking time should be 35-45 mins. But judge it on when they are crispy on the outside and look done.