Prep: 5-10 mins
Halloumi and Sundried Tomamto stuffed chicken
3 Chicken Breast
Jar of Sundried Tomato
1 packet of Halloumi
1 tsp Rosemary
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp Parsley
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Oregano
3 tsp Garlic granules
2 tbs Sunflower oil
Salt and pepper
*this goes really well with rocket salad and baked sweet potato
1. Heat the oven to 200C
2. Cut the halloumi and tomatoes into thin strips
3. Score the raw chicken breast, almost cutting through in 1 cm intervals.
4. Alternate placing the halloumi and sundried tomato slice into the cuts in the chicken.
5. In a smaller bowl combine all the seasoning and 2 tsp of sunflower oil to make a paste of seasonings,
6. Place half this seasoning evening on the greaseproof paper
7. Place the chicken on top of the season and us the rest to cover the top of the chicken.
8. Roll the chicken in the greaseproof paper tightly to keep it all together
9. Cook for 20 mins and serve with salad and baked sweet potato.